APTR is pleased that you will be participating in Teaching Prevention 2017. We look forward to seeing you in Savannah, GA. Here you will find required forms and relevant information for those accepted to present. All presenters must register for the meeting. Please click on the topics below for more information.
- Let us know who your co-presenters are - Deadline: January 30, 2017
Have your Co-presenters fill out the Additional Speaker Form so we know who they are.
[ CO-PRESENTER FORM ]
- Submit Conflict of Interest/Disclosure Form - Deadline: January 30, 2017
Disclosure forms are required from all presenters for the delivery of Continuing Education Credits. Submit Online.
[ DISCLOSURE FORM ]
- Register for the conference - Deadline: February 10, 2017
Remember that all presenters and co-presenters must be registered for the conference.
[ REGISTER NOW ]
- Reserve your hotel room-ASAP - Deadline: March 27, 2017
The cutoff for the room block rate is approaching, but rooms are filling up fast and space is not guaranteed.
[ HOTEL RESERVATION ]
- Upload PowerPoint Slides and submit optional handouts - Deadline: March 27, 2017
To provide CE for your presentation, APTR must submit your PPT slide presentations in advance of the meeting to the CE provider. They must also be pre-loaded on APTR laptops in advance of the meeting. APTR will also post your presentation slides online in PDF format following the meeting to share with APTR members and meeting attendees.
[ UPLOAD NOW]
You MUST have a slide prior to the start of your presentation that states one of the following:
Session rooms will have the following standard A/V only: LCD projector, screen, podium and microphone, head table with one microphone. Standard Wi-Fi only is provided in the hotel. Hi speed internet connection is not standard.
Roundtable Presentation Guidelines
- Each poster session author will be provided with a 8’w x 4’h poster board. The board will indicate the poster number in upper right or left corner. APTR will provide a supply of push pins.
- Poster set up is from 3:30 to 5:00 pm on Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
- Posters must be taken down immediately following the poster reception at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
- All poster presenters are responsible for the removal of their materials from boards by the end of their presentation time. Any posters remaining will be discarded.
- Presenters are required to be at their poster boards for the entire duration of the evening poster reception.
- Poster presentations should summarize research or program results using visuals such as tables, graphs, and pictures.No commercial activities or any advertising may be displayed on the posters. Noncompliance with this rule will result in the poster being removed.