The Association for Prevention Teaching and Research annual meeting - Teaching Prevention 2017 will take place Wednesday, April 5 through Friday, April 7, 2017 in Savannah, GA. The headquarter hotel is the Hyatt Regency Savannah. This interprofessional meeting is designed for health professions faculty and students who teach prevention and population health.
A variety of session types for inspiration, peer learning, and exploration.
- Keynotes - Inspiring talks by experts who will share experiences, knowledge, and ideas.
- Panel Discussions - Conversation around a broad topic with facilitated audience Q&A.
- Lightning Presentations - Express learning about ideas, experiences, and programs related to population health education
- Roundtable Presentations - Small-group discussion around a specific topic.
- Workshop - Practical instruction to enhance capabilities and skills.
- Networking Sessions - Enhance and expand your professional and knowledge base
Teaching Prevention 2017 will provide CME and CEU credits.