Explore initiatives and share efforts across institutions, disciplines, and professions to advance innovative teaching, research, evaluation, and practice.
Teaching Prevention 2024: Advancing Population Health Across Disciplines, is the 86th annual conference of the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR). This interdisciplinary meeting focuses on the knowledge, skills, collaborations, and resources needed to teach, practice, and promote population health.
Attending Teaching Prevention will build your network of academic, research, and clinical prevention professionals. Attendees will gain knowledge and skills necessary for teaching in the current environment; collaborate around health equity and leadership in prevention; and network with individuals from across the health professions.
Poster Abstract Deadline:
- Health professionals and community partners
- Students and residents
- Individuals committed to improving population health education and research
- Explore teaching strategies, including experiential opportunities and interprofessional education.
- Discuss methods for identifying and meeting the needs of learners.
- Describe research methods in prevention and population health.
- Identify successful practices in prevention and population health.
- Analyze approaches for addressing current public health issues.